Wednesday, November 19, 2008

I am Thankful!

I am Thankful for God.  
God is letting go of everything and having the Faith that it will come back to you.  Its funny because I think that I have believed that God is control, like he has control of our lives, but now I see that this is what it means for us to have free agency.  He lets go of us and now it up to us to let go of our control, as He has, so that we can experience Faith and Love.  Letting go of control equals Peace in our hearts.  Thank you Heavenly Mother and Father and Jesus for showing me this in my life.  I pray that I will be able to let go of my control and find peace.  I can see now that this may take me the rest of my life, but I will become aware and have Faith in Thee.

God is LOVE

No comments:

AMAZING VIDEO!!

MY ART

div style="width:426px">
I'm sorry       Please forgive me       I love you       Thank you