Saturday, November 22, 2008

I am Thankful!



I am Thankful for Buddy.  Not very many people can say they have two wonderful Dads, and so I feel very lucky :)  Buddy has been a part of my life since I was about 5 years old.  I lived with he and my mom and visited my Dad on the weekends.  Buddy and I didn't always get along, he was the easiest person in my life to be mad at and he was kind enough to let me take it out on him.  This may seem weird, but I am so Thankful for this.  He is a strong man and I was a handful of emotions.  I remember a time in my life that I cried myself to sleep every night and it was so foreign for him, he couldn't understand it, but he would try to comfort me anyway.   He and I haven't always understood each other and this has caused us a lot of hurt, but I've always known that he loved me.  I've always known that if I am going through something in my life that seems unbearable I can come to him and he will help me through it.  Thank you Dad for loving me and teaching me that we can look past the things we don't understand in a person and still find love :)  I love you!




I am Thankful for Linda.  What a lucky girl I am to have two beautiful Moms!  There has always been a connection between Linda and I that I haven't quite understood.  I have found this in my adult years.  It has been through MacKenzie that I have really gotten in touch with the love I have for this amazing woman.  I'm afraid to say, because of my jealousy of her and my dad, as a child I pushed her away.  She has always been loving towards me and I was too blind to see it.  Thank you for never giving up on me Mom.  What we share in our similar experiences in our lives means everything to me.  Thank you for being so open and vulnerable to me.  Thank you for showing me what it means to be a wonderful step mom.  I love you !

No comments:

AMAZING VIDEO!!

MY ART

div style="width:426px">
I'm sorry       Please forgive me       I love you       Thank you