Wednesday, January 7, 2009

Green Drink

My good friend Rachel eats only RAW food.  Pretty crazy, I know :)  Ha ha, her food is delicious :)  I had seen her drinking this drink she calls Green Drink and tried it and actually loved it.  In my small blender I mix 3 banana's, a handful and a half of frozen grapes, plus whatever other handful of frozen fruit I feel like that day (strawberries, raspberries, blackberries, kiwi, pineapple), and lastly baby spinach usually 3 handfuls or more.  (Rachel just does Strawberries, but I like variety)  So I make this every morning now and we all love it.  Its my breakfast.  Ryker loves it so much he gets mad in the morning if I haven't made it by 10.  He helps me put all the ingredients in the blender and pushes the buttons.  The cutest part to me is his little green mustache he gets!  It's a great way to start off our day :) 


No comments:

AMAZING VIDEO!!

MY ART

div style="width:426px">
I'm sorry       Please forgive me       I love you       Thank you