Monday, January 19, 2009

PAINTING

So, I decided to have a painting party with Ryker today.  I asked Brandon if he thought Ryker would like to and I got the Thumbs up, but a warning of the mess.  I prepared well and we had a blast.  Only one problem, I just used my Tole Painting paints and the blue paint stained his skin.  Now he looks like he's got bruises all over, good thing I took pictures to prove we were painting!!  When I went to get my camera he put a bit in his mouth, and I came in right when he was about to run his hands through his hair, luckily I stopped him.  That would have been a pain.This was probably his favorite part.  For some reason he LOVES to play with the water in the sink.  Like I said it came off pretty good, just left a few stains.


1 comment:

Nat said...

Hi DeLynn! I found your blog from Emilys and have had fun seeing what you have been up to. I think the last time I saw you was at Alicia's wedding reception. I love the painting pictures! So cute. Well, I will check in again soon. Feel free to visit my blog, thetingeys.blogspot.com

AMAZING VIDEO!!

MY ART

div style="width:426px">
I'm sorry       Please forgive me       I love you       Thank you