Thursday, September 17, 2009

This Moment


"How do you know this is the experience you need?
Because this is the experience you are having at this moment."
from book "A New Earth" by Eckhart Tolle

Wouldn't that be nice if we could really understand what that means.  We could be learning and taking responsibility every moment of everyday.  Instead of waiting for the next experience, praying for the next experience, we could take each one as they come and really get all we can out of it knowing that is why we are having the experience now, because this is the experience we need NOW, that is why it is happening NOW.

Thank you for sending me this message NOW, I am in need of it!

Love you all!
DeLynn

1 comment:

Brett and Shara said...

We read that book in my book club a few months ago. It was a good discussion. Cool!

AMAZING VIDEO!!

MY ART

div style="width:426px">
I'm sorry       Please forgive me       I love you       Thank you