Tuesday, May 24, 2011

Ryker and Canyon

Yesterday Ryker told me Canyon is really cool because he can climb the tree, so I told him he should try it. This is as high as he dared go, but I'm proud of him. My dad's not afraid of heights and passed that down to me so I'd be at the top of that tree if I could. I'll give Ryker some time :)
This is Ryker's friend Canyon. They have been hanging out for the past year. They are a year and a half apart in age and it was hard at first for Canyon with that age difference, but now that Ryker is getting older it is getting better and better. Yesterday they played and played and played with no fights, SO wonderful. It's so good for Ryker since he's an only child and doesn't really get to play with kids often.



No comments:

AMAZING VIDEO!!

MY ART

div style="width:426px">
I'm sorry       Please forgive me       I love you       Thank you