Monday, September 26, 2011

Girls Trip to St. George

My mom has a friend that let us stay at their extra home they own in St. George. We all thought when we got invited we were staying in a condo with a pool we share with the community, but no, we stayed in a REALLY nice house that had it's own pool with a slide, diving board and hot tub. I know, spoiled :) We had a great time. My sisters and I needed this get away. It was so fun to relax with my family and of course watch the entertaining Mayhew sisters. My mom and her sisters are hilarious when they get together. I only hope my sisters and I can be that fun to watch when our kids get old enough to appreciate it, you know after the embarrassment wears off. I only wish I would have thought to get out my video camera when we played family feud so that you could get an idea of what I mean, oh well ... next time.









No comments:

AMAZING VIDEO!!

MY ART

div style="width:426px">
I'm sorry       Please forgive me       I love you       Thank you