Tuesday, December 6, 2011

Love My Boys and Kenz of Course :)


I was just trying to put Judah down for bed and he was struggling to stay asleep. I was getting frustrated and needing some help when I remembered a year and a half ago when I held my miscarried baby in my hands, then I felt Judah in my arms and felt whole. It was a blessing to have that memory remind me how blessed I am to have these two beautiful miracles in my life.



I know, pretty scary face, but I had to put it up here because I LOVE the face Ryker has. He could see my face on my phone and was cracking up. I'm so happy I can make him laugh like that. As you can see, Judah doesn't get my weird side yet. I sure hope he thinks I'm as funny as Ryker does :)

No comments:

AMAZING VIDEO!!

MY ART

div style="width:426px">
I'm sorry       Please forgive me       I love you       Thank you