Wednesday, November 5, 2008

Halloween08

I was so excited to take pictures of Gracie and Ryker in their Halloween costumes and Ryker was SO unhappy.  He tried tearing the costume off as soon as I put it on him and was mad until I finally took it off.
Gracie was a little strawberry.  She's so cute!  We couldn't keep her from eating all the leaves on the ground though.
This was the best picture we could get, which is great!
On Halloween he didn't mind the outfit.  I showed it to him and he started getting nervous and so I explained to him that these were just bones like the ones that are in his body and he let me put it on him, like he understood?!?  He amazes me with how much he wants to know about the world.  I just need to keep educating myself to keep up with him :)

1 comment:

Geena said...

Cuties! I love Halloween! You look beautiful! :)

AMAZING VIDEO!!

MY ART

div style="width:426px">
I'm sorry       Please forgive me       I love you       Thank you