Thursday, November 6, 2008

I am Thankful!

I had a beautiful experience last night.  It was frightening but very beautiful.  
I have been on a journey lately to know myself better so I can know my Lord Jesus Christ.  This means getting closer to being the child I was a long time ago so that I can be closer to Him.  In order for me to do this I have to face the pain that I hid from myself a long time ago.  I had, what seemed like at first, a Horrible break down last night.  I cried and cried and didn't want Brandon to help me, I pushed him away.  The crying got worse and worse until I was moaning from the pain.  I prayed for safety because I was so scared.  I felt an amazing peace come over me and I finally saw that I am not alone, that Jesus is always here with me.  I just have to be willing to bring my pain to him, I do not want to bare this pain any longer.  He took the pain from me :)  Thank you so much, Jesus, for loving me this much so that I can find peace in my life.  Thank you, Thank you, Thank you!

No comments:

AMAZING VIDEO!!

MY ART

div style="width:426px">
I'm sorry       Please forgive me       I love you       Thank you