Friday, November 7, 2008

I am Thankful!

BRANDON.  What an amazing husband I have.  We have known each other for about 9 years now and have been married for 5.  We really are meant for each other.  Everything I need I can find in him and I have everything he needs.  This past year we have really been working hard on ourselves and therefor our marriage and I am just so Thankful that I have a man that wants what I want.  He wants to be One with me.  We don't just want it and say we are one, we realize how we aren't yet and work on making is so.  Thank you Brandon for helping me face myself.  Thank you for loving the ugly parts of me so that I can make them pretty.  Thank you for teaching me to be honest with myself.  Thank you for your loving arms that protect me.  Most of all Thank you for being a wonderful father to our children, it means everything to me.  They are so lucky to have such a great man to look to for love and acceptance.  I can't wait till we are old and wrinkly, sitting in our rocking chairs on the front porch, watching the sun rise and set.  There is no one else I'd rather be there with than my Beautiful Brandon.  I love you!
Love, 
DeLynn

No comments:

AMAZING VIDEO!!

MY ART

div style="width:426px">
I'm sorry       Please forgive me       I love you       Thank you