Wednesday, November 12, 2008

I am Thankful!

I am Thankful for my Dad.  What a beautiful man he is!  I am so blessed to have a father that taught me what I deserve to have in a husband.  He is such a wonderful husband to Linda.  There is a huge part of me that is my mom, but the rest is my dad and I'm so grateful for that part of me.  He is strong, giving, and happy.  Thank you dad for your happiness in your life.  You had a really hard life growing up and it shows a lot about you that you are able to be so happy as an adult.  I'm so Thankful for you to have found Linda :)  Most of all I'm Thankful for your Hugs!!
His Hugs

 His arms around me
His heart opens wide
Arms hold tight
Every part of him embraces me
 As if its his last
I feel important
comforted
loved
accepted
Our connection is strong
His hugs are his best gifts

No comments:

AMAZING VIDEO!!

MY ART

div style="width:426px">
I'm sorry       Please forgive me       I love you       Thank you