Monday, December 8, 2008

Our Thanks Giving Trip

China Town.  What a weird experience.  It was neat, but unsettling.  I have a hard time putting into words how I feel about my time there.

I love this mural, its so peaceful.

This was a statue in their park.  I thought it was pretty neat.

Well, that's the end of the pictures.  We went to San Jose, California.  Brandon's Brother Travis lives out their with his wife and son.  They have struggled coming from Utah, but Travis has a really good job now and they are doing great.  It was really nice to go out there to see where they are living.  San Jose is a great place, very different than I had expected.  It reminded Brandon and I of Denver.  
It was interesting to be on this long of a trip with Ryker.  He did really good :)  The ride home wasn't great, but the rest of the trip he was pretty patient with us so I'm grateful.  Thank you Jeff and Glo for inviting us to go with you :)

No comments:

AMAZING VIDEO!!

MY ART

div style="width:426px">
I'm sorry       Please forgive me       I love you       Thank you