Saturday, August 11, 2012

Evening fun

 Daddies are so much fun :)t

 Love when the light hits the sage just right...
This is Brandon, one of the older twins that live here.  Wilson and Ella take care of a lot of kids on their homestead, they have huge hearts. They all got tired of saying Brandon and my Brandon and their Brandon getting mixed up so they decided to give my Brandon a new name.  His new name is Chapa, means Beaver in Lakota.  Now I get to get used to knowing Brandon as Chapa.
t
 The taller girl is Angelica, she is Brandon's twin.  The other two are twins, Haley on left and Tony on the right.  They all look clean in the morning, but by sundown they all look like they haven't bathed in weeks.

 Brandon, twin, made the kids airplanes.  They went all over flying their airplanes and had a blast.

 Not sure how to spell her name, but its something like Matay.  I'll have to ask about that one.  She is such a sweetie.  She comes up to me at least 3 times a day for a hug.  I told her I love hugs so it works out great for both of us.  She reminds me of my sister Chrissie when she was little.  Sweet with big brown eyes


No comments:

AMAZING VIDEO!!

MY ART

div style="width:426px">
I'm sorry       Please forgive me       I love you       Thank you