Sunday, November 9, 2008

I am Thankful!

MacKenzie.  I am so Thankful to have MacKenzie in my life.  What a beautiful person she is becoming.  She teaches me so much about myself and helps me appreciate the step-moms in my life so much more.  Its truly a blessing to be a part of her life, I pray that I can be a good example to her as my moms have been for me.  I love you Kenzie!

Thank you Linda for showing me what it means to love all children as your own.

Thank you Glo for being such a great influence in Brandons life.  We are so blessed to have you!

1 comment:

Traci said...

MacKenzie is a fabulous girl. I'm grateful that I got to know her more for the short time she was in my ward. I love that when she see's me she always gives me a hug!!

AMAZING VIDEO!!

MY ART

div style="width:426px">
I'm sorry       Please forgive me       I love you       Thank you