Wednesday, March 4, 2009

Day 7

What a day.  I'm really being tested today.  Ryker woke up on the wrong side of the bed today and I am happy I am silent because he has gotten on my last nerve and I'm afraid I would have been yelling ALL DAY.  He has done so great during this whole Silence thing, I guess my patience needed testing.  I just know that when he is in this type of mood, its best not to let him affect me so I've been praying for patience.  SHEESH.

Oh and through Yoga I've learned that when they say take a deep breath and count to 10, you know when you are about to lose it, it's best if the deep breath you are taking lasts the whole 10 seconds and a whole 10 seconds on the way out.  Try it for longer if you can.  When I'm that upset that I need to count to ten and I take the 10 count breath, I about pass out from the relief I get afterwards :)

Here is a happy picture of Ryker and I from last night.  I need the reminder of how much fun we have together :)  Yay for nap time!!!!!

No comments:

AMAZING VIDEO!!

MY ART

div style="width:426px">
I'm sorry       Please forgive me       I love you       Thank you